This are my old days, printing on as called here “Line Table Press”. We called it just table printing, others called it “KAM”. What ever it is named, the principle is the same. The frame get’s hooked or pushed in position.
Then you print and move on to the next pallet (not shown in this video), the person behind you follow and cure the print.
Here on the Video (below) is used a flash dryer, we used at this time a hot air blower. In the Video is Plastisol Ink used, not the future ink today. But the technique with table printing is fantastic for Water Based Printing.
So more pallets you have, so more production you get. Just imagine 600 pallets and you move your way around, you could archive real production speed. Downsite is space, you would need some…
Line Table Benefits:
- A Single Person can print very fast with many tables.
- The best technique for Water Based Ink
– not sticky on frame
- Low Tech, nothing what can brake down
- Low cost, compare to Rotary Printing Machine or Oval Printing Machine
- For a high production line, you would need many tables and this needs space
But what ever it is, never laugh about it, this can be serious production and for Water Base Ink perfect!
Line Table Press Printing looks like a old way of screen printing, but it’s a great way to print Water Base Inks.